This is a stand-alone course or module 1 in a series of 5 courses based on the EQ-i 2.0 model of emotional intelligence.
Understanding how you see yourself in relation to others and the world around you – your self-awareness or self-perception - is vitally important. Also important is being in touch with your feelings. This needs to take place before you can begin to understand others, your interactions with them, and what impact you have on those around you.
Emotions are not about being soft and fluffy - they are vital in helping you to make hard, direct management decisions. Managing your emotions well can mean managing your life with more influence and impact.
The course helps you to
- Understand how you perceive yourself so that you can develop better self-awareness of who you are and how you relate to others
- Explore what, when, why, and how different emotions impact upon your thoughts and actions
- Discover how to be persistent in your pursuit of personally relevant and meaningful goals
How to work with your values, your strengths and your limitations. How to use your feelings of inner strength and confidence to develop the perception that you have of yourself.
- The Objectives of this Module on Self-Regard FREE PREVIEW
- Some Examples of Self Regard in Action FREE PREVIEW
- What are Good Levels of Self Regard? FREE PREVIEW
- Self Limiting Beliefs - How Your Beliefs Can Get In the Way
- The Johari Window - Insights into your Relationship with Yourself and Others
- Understanding Values
- The Review of this Module on Self-Regard
- The Objectives of this Module on Emotional Self-Awareness
- Some Examples of Emotional Self-Awareness
- One Minute Observation Test
- The Basic Anatomy of the Brain
- The 7 Basic Human Emotions
- The Biological Function of Emotions
- Emotional States, Moods, Traits and Styles
- How The View on Emotions Has Evolved and How Emotions Are Viewed Today
- Ways of Noticing Feelings
- How Emotions can be Managed
- How to Handle Emotion
- The Skill of Mastering Emotion
- Detachment - Emotional Detachment in Stressful Circumstances
- The Review of This Module on Emotional Self-Awareness
- The Objectives of this Module on Self-Actualization
- Some Examples of Self-Actualization
- What is Your Core Purpose or Vocation in Life?
- Goals and Goal Setting
- Exploring Beliefs
- Using Affirmations To Change Your Beliefs
- Ways You Can Consider to Rewire Your Brain
- The Review of this Module on Self-Actualization