Inclusive Leadership is about treating people and groups fairly based on their unique characteristics, rather than acting on biases derived from stereotypes.
It is also about personalising individuals, understanding and valuing the uniqueness and differences of others while at the same time including them as members of the organisation, networks and work groups.
Inclusive Leadership is about utilising the thinking of diverse groups for smarter ideas, solutions and decision making has the potential to provide different approaches and ways of working that move the organisation forward.
This online course will help you to develop and apply skills as an inclusive leader to grow your team and your organisation, enhance performance and improve your personal satisfaction.
You will learn
- How to become a senior advocate by demonstrating the attributes of an emotionally intelligent, inclusive leader
- What equality, diversity and inclusion means as an inclusive leader
- The impact of bias and unconscious bias in equality and diversity
- How to inspire and foster respect in relationships
- The ability to incorporate an inclusive approach into all that you say and do as a leader
The course provides practical tools and actions to lead inclusively straight away. You can expect to see the results of a more inclusive culture, both internally and externally, very quickly.
- Introduction to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion FREE PREVIEW
- Learning about Inclusive Leadership FREE PREVIEW
- Practical Activity - Reflecting about this Leadership Course
- What is Equality and Diversity? FREE PREVIEW
- The Primary and Secondary Dimensions of Diversity FREE PREVIEW
- Your Internal Representation of the World and How it is Constructed FREE PREVIEW
- The Deletion Filter
- The Distortion Filter
- The Generalisation Filter
- What is Unconscious Bias? FREE PREVIEW
- How is Unconscious Bias Assessed and Measured? FREE PREVIEW
- Working with your Unconscious Bias FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Inclusive Leadership FREE PREVIEW
- The Platinum Rule
- What is the Difference between Unacceptable and Unaccepting Behaviour?
- Giving Feedback - How to Give Feedback Effectively
- Receiving Feedback - How to Receive Feedback Effectively
- Why Self-Awareness is so Important in Leadership
- What is Inclusive Leadership?
- The Six Traits of Inclusive Leadership
- The Behaviours of Inclusive Leadership
- How Curiosity Drives Diversity
- Inclusive Leadership Hints and Tips
- Strategies for Inclusive Leaders in 5 Minutes
- Build your Competence in Diversity and Equality
- Critical Thinking and Diversity
- Understanding What Critical Thinking Is
- Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence
- The Brain and Thinking
- The Two Thinking Systems - Fast and Slow
- Hints and Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking
- The Values and Bias of Inclusive Leaders
- Further Thoughts and Actions to Develop your Critical Thinking
- An Exercise in Critical Thinking
- An Exercise in Critical Thinking (Answers)