The field of coaching has grown considerably in recent times. Coaching equips people with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to fully develop themselves to be effective in their commitment to themselves, the company, and their work. It can be used in a variety of ways, for example, getting past an impasse, removing a stumbling block or drawing out and building on strengths.
Emotional Intelligence is the science and practice of good emotional awareness and self-management. Successfully applied in the workplace it accounts for greater success than intellectual capabilities.
Emotional intelligence coaching not only reveals the unique working of your emotional realm but also directs you to your untapped potential and to where you've been holding yourself back. It's a very powerful form of personal leadership coaching that's both discreet and trusted.
Emotional intelligence coaching builds personal skills from the core by demonstrating you what good looks like both practically and on an emotional level. It brings together tried and tested coaching techniques within the construct of emotional intelligence.
Empathy is a fundamental component of emotional intelligence. Using empathy builds trust and keeps conversations focused on increasing performance and employee engagement.
This course is for you if you work with people as a leader or manager and are looking at ways to help improve performance by developing emotional intelligence through coaching.
The course gives you straightforward approaches to:
- Gaining an understanding or emotional intelligence with its application in coaching.
- Building coaching skills and creating a deeper understanding of working to develop other people to improve their capabilities and their performance
- Using questioning techniques for performance conversations that develops excellence
- Creating a coaching environment without formalising coaching
The GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) Model is a well-respected tool in coaching and this is explored to improve your questioning and listening techniques. It demonstrates the power of coaching through the use of a structure that enables questioning to flow conversationally and in a logical sequence.
Other techniques are covered including a process to coach using emotional intelligence and help others discover their emotional intelligence.
Simple, to the point, no-nonsense and effective advice on workplace coaching with emotional intelligence.
- What is Emotional Intelligence? - Learning Outcomes
- Defining Emotional Intelligence FREE PREVIEW
- Emotional Intelligence Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Insights into Emotions FREE PREVIEW
- Emotions and Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Working with the Emotional Climate
- Ways of Understanding Emotion
- How to Handle Emotion
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Emotional Intelligence
- Ways of Measuring and Assessing Emotional Intelligence
- What is Coaching? FREE PREVIEW
- A Simple, Yet Powerful Coaching Process - Blind Coaching
- Why Coaching in the Workplace is Necessary FREE PREVIEW
- The Continuum of Different Types of Coaching in Organisations
- The Manager as a Coach
- Coaching in VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) Environments
- The Capacity to Coach around VUCA
- The Main Tools that Effective Coaches Use - The Coach's Toolkit
- Listening: The MOST Effective Coaching Tool FREE PREVIEW
- A Detailed Review of Questioning Techniques
- The Importance of Questions in Coaching Conversations
- The Difference Between Ask and Educate Coaching
- The Most Loved Coaching Model - The GROW Model
- Coaching around the Emotions of Situations
- Developing a Coaching Culture in Organisations
- The Coaching Manual for Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Theories of Motivation - Needs Theories
- Theories of Motivation - Vroom's Expectancy Theory
- Theories of Motivation - Goals Theory
- Why Rewards Affect Motivation
- Words That Change Minds
- Understanding the Motivational Meta-Program
- Working With The Level of Motivation
- Working With The Criteria of Motivation
- Working With The Direction of Motivation
- Working With The Source of Motivation
- Working With The Reason for Motivation
- Working With The Decision Factors for Motivation
- Motivation Learning Summary
- Practical Activity: Determining your Motivation Traits
Emotional Intelligence Trainer, Coach and Facilitator
About the instructor
Hi. I'm Robin Hills. I am an emotional intelligence coach, trainer and facilitator with over 30 years' business and commercial experience. I am here to support and guide you.
It is my intention to offer the best and highest quality courses on emotional intelligence available on the internet. Teaching emotional intelligence skills is a challenge at the best of times so these courses require you to take some ACTION and put into practice what you have learnt.
Please note that all classes are continually refined and updated to ensure they remain current and relevant.