This course is based upon "The Authority Guide to Behaviour in Business: How to Inspire Others and Build Successful Relationships" by Robin Hills.
How aware are you of how your behaviour impacts on the way that you build relationships?
Some people are naturally great with other people. However, for most people, it takes a dedicated amount of time and energy to build good, powerful relationships that are authentic and lasting. They are an integral and necessary part of success, but many people don’t seem to want to put in the work.
This course reveals insights into what makes people tick, how they perceive and react to different situations and why they behave the way they do.
Discover how to motivate and build successful relationships. The course unlocks the secrets of human nature. You'll learn how to inspire top performance, gain trust, win confidence and build lasting relationships - more effectively and with great results.
The course helps you to
- Change the way you think about yourself and how you approach situations
- Gain insights into your social interaction style and how this drives certain behaviours.
- Build your understanding of behaviour and behavioural responses
- Understand how emotional intelligence and social intelligence help you make better decisions and build quality relationships
How to inspire others and build successful relationships.
‘The Authority Guides’ are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides. They are a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters.
- Why Emotional Intelligence and Social Intelligence are More Significant than Cognitive Intelligence FREE PREVIEW
- Emotional and Social Intelligence at Work FREE PREVIEW
- Emotional Intelligence as a Series of Abilities
- Emotional Intelligence as a Series of Competencies
- Ways of Measuring and Assessing Emotional Intelligence
- What is Social Intelligence?
- The Principles of Social Intelligence
- The SPACE Formula - A Set of Behaviours that Make up Social Intelligence Skills
- How Emotional and Social Intelligence are Related
- The Intelligence in Empathy
- The Development of Empathy
- Perception - How you Perceive the World Around You
- Sensory Input - Sensing the World Through your Senses
- Inattentional Blindness - The Illusion of Attention
- Change Blindness - How You Can Be Totally Blind to Subtle Changes Around You
- How you Filter Information
- Beliefs, Memories and Values
- What is Memory?
- Yours is Not the Only Truth
- Your State, Your Physiology, and Your Behaviour
- Communication and Communication Breakdown
- Elements of Non-Verbal Communication
- Incongruence - When Words and Body Language don't Match
- Metaphors and Association
- Building Rapport in Communication and in Relationships
- The Importance of Listening
- Barriers to Communication in Leadership
- How Conflict Works in Communication
- The Role of Empathy in Conflict
- The Four Social Interaction Styles
- The Driver Social Interaction Style
- The Driver Social Interaction Style Summary Booklet
- The Expressive Social Interaction Style
- The Expressive Social Interaction Style Summary Booklet
- The Amiable Social Interaction Style
- The Amiable Social Interaction Style Summary Booklet
- The Analytical Social Interaction Style
- The Analytical Social Interaction Style Summary Booklet
- Tension Between The Social Interaction Styles
- Stress Responses of the Social Interaction Styles
- Stress Response of the Driver Social Interaction Style
- Stress Response of the Expressive Social Interaction Style
- Stress Response of the Amiable Social Interaction Style
- Stress Response of the Analytical Social Interaction Style
- Ideal Behaviours for Ideal Interactions
- Practical Activity: Assessing the Social Interaction Styles of Others
- Developing Emotional and Social Skills
- Conclusion - How the Social Interaction Styles use their Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence Trainer, Coach and Facilitator
About the instructor
Hi. I'm Robin Hills. I am an emotional intelligence coach, trainer and facilitator with over 30 years' business and commercial experience. I am here to support and guide you.
It is my intention to offer the best and highest quality courses on emotional intelligence available on the internet. Teaching emotional intelligence skills is a challenge at the best of times so these courses require you to take some ACTION and put into practice what you have learnt.
Please note that all classes are continually refined and updated to ensure they remain current and relevant.