This course is based upon "The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace" by Robin Hills.
How do challenges inside and outside of work impact upon your emotions and your resilience?
Almost all of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, intense and unrelenting. Your emotional resilience will contribute significantly to your success at work and at home.
With so many challenges and changes to deal with in both life and the workplace, it’s vital to understand how emotions relate to unfamiliar and unpredictable situations and to how they contribute to resilience.
Understand more about emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work. Find out how you can develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
The course helps you to
- Assess how you view your resilience and how others view your resilience
- Determine ways to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances
- Identify how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively
- Examine action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others
How to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace with good emotional awareness.
‘The Authority Guides’ are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides. They are a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters.
With the unprecedented events that are unfolding around Covid-19, this course is available free of charge.
I hope that the course gives people something of value in these uncertain times.
Keep safe and keep well.
- Introductory Video to the Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Resilience FREE PREVIEW
- About this Course FREE PREVIEW
- Practical Activity: Mood, Environments, Situations
- What is Resilience? FREE PREVIEW
- Why and When Resilience is Useful FREE PREVIEW
- The Benefits of Resilience and Being More Resilient FREE PREVIEW
- Facilitating Change
- Developing Resilience in Change
- How Emotions Are Involved In Change
- Personal Transition Through Change
- Personal Transition through Change Curve FREE PREVIEW
- Anxiety - Can I Cope?
- Happiness - At Last Something Is Going To Change
- Denial - Change? What Change?
- Anger - Who's at Fault, Me or You?
- Disillusionment - I'm Off. This Isn't For Me.
- Depression or Despair - Who Am I?
- Hostility - I'm Going To Make This Work If It Kills Me
- Acceptance - I Can See Myself In The Future
- Moving From Setback to Comeback
- Ways To Look After Yourself In Times Of Change
- Resilience is a Metaphor
- Resilience is Contextual
- Constructing Resilience - The 3 Defining Characteristics
- Anti-Fragility - The Resilience Of The Future
- Resilience is a Mind-Set
- The Dynamics Of Resilience - The Resilience Engine
- Energy Levels And Resilience - Being Energy Efficient
- Increasing Levels Of Resilience
- The Body's Reaction To Adversity
- The Neuroscience Of Resilience
- The Information Contained In Emotions
- Emotions That Drain Or Impair Resilience
- Emotions That Enhance Or Facilitate Resilience
- Your Beliefs About Perfectionism - How These Impact Upon Your Resilience
- The Role Of Optimism In Resilience
- How Your Attitude To Change Impacts Upon Your Resilience
- The Role Of Mindfulness In Developing Resilience
- Hints, Tips And Strategies That Help You To Move On
- How Coaching Helps