This course is based upon the book "The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace" by Robin Hills.
‘The Authority Guides’ is a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters.
They are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides.
How do you challenges inside and outside of work impact upon your emotions and your resilience?
The emotional resilience of those involved in a business will contribute significantly to the organisation's success. Almost all of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting.
With so many challenges and changes to deal with in both life and the workplace, it’s vital to understand how emotions relate to unfamiliar and unpredictable situations and to how they contribute to resilience.
Understand more about the role of emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work. Find out how you can develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
The course helps you to
- Understand how to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances
- Discover how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively
- Explore action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others
How to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace with good emotional awareness.
You are going to get some insights into how you view your resilience and how others view your resilience.
The project looks at assessing your resilience from your perspective and asks you to compare this with how others view your resilience. Use the information in this course to look at methods to improve the ways that you use your emotions and how this impacts upon your resilience.
- An understanding of how you use your emotions to develop your capability to manage your resilience
- Insights about the lessons that you can gain from understanding the role of optimism in developing resilience and managing stress
- An insight into how to develop resilience in others at a personal, team, and organisational level
- Assess your resilience exercise
- Practical activities to develop resilience in yourself and in other people
- Discussion boards to interact and share your learning with others
Emotional resilience can mean managing the emotions that you experience or managing the emotions of those around you. This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you approach potentially challenging situations.
This course is available to you for 90 days from enrollment.